Fusion are able to provide an expert service that is tailored to the needs of each individual client and project, as opposed to providing a one-size-fits-all service.
Our team is among the most experienced in the Further Education sector and we successfully deliver projects ranging from small but demanding summer works through to multi-phase campus reconstruction projects. We are also experienced in delivering project management services in the following sectors;
- Local and Central Government
- Commercial Property
Fusion’s approach includes devising a project execution plan and master programme. A procedural framework will be set up for the project delivery including communication, meeting and reporting structures. A client approval process is established and control procedures put in place for change, cost, programme and quality. Our role is to be the point of contact between the client and project team, coordinating and driving forward the project to successful completion.
Our clients commission us because they know we deliver solutions to problems and challenges, rather than being a process driven service. We know that every project is unique and we tailor our service offering to match your exact requirements.
Our services include:
- Developing the project brief
- Assembling and directing methods of reporting
- Overseeing design development
- Ensuring all project inputs are coordinated and complete
- Advising on the need for surveys and specialists
- Brokering agreements
- Planning ongoing delivery of business
- Risk management
- Cost management
- Dispute resolution
- Programme management
- Assembling and disposing of assets
- Leading development and achieving best value
- Management and coordination of fit-out and occupation
- Co-ordinating all necessary statutory consents
- Overseeing the construction process including contract administration and employers agent/NEC project management services
- NEC project supervisor services